Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Kyle Phoenix Answers: Does being ruthless and cutthroat in your decisions actually hurt your chances to succeed in life, or does Mr. Nice Guy always have to finish last?




Nice people tend be compliant or accommodating. I personally am a reasonably good person, I use to be "nice". I make an effort to be conscious, responsible, accountable and intentional in my actions and sometimes that means being ruthless or detached. I don't think fairness exists but being conscious of what you're doing and honest with yourself about your intentions. I think a river of pious religiosity runs through questions like this, which is the point of religion, to create a circuit breaker internally. The key is to both install the circuit breakers yourself but following your own design.


No comments:

Post a Comment