It’s a multi-layered effect/urge/result/effect.
- Yes, it's creepy, but it’s a form of the same patriarchy that older men use to be predatory towards young women/girls. Creeps are creepy everywhere, every sexuality.
- It is a biological expression of older males looking to propagate with younger, more fertile mates. MSM, men who have sex with men, all that semen and sperm is more liquid decoration than baby juice at the same sex, but the men still have some of the same biological urges.
- Everyone likes younger because it’s younger and tighter. Aesthetically our society shows tight, non-wrinkled, non-grizzled skin as being pure, better, good, sexier. Look at new TV shows, everyone is 21, even when they’re the older people or there’s a new dewy vampire. Society cheers younger males and females and older men (I’m not even going to mention the social hand jobs Steve Jobs, Bill Gates and Elon Musk get online here.)
- Youth psychologically suggests a conveyance of youth to the older person; you feel younger when around or immersed in stimulating younger things.
- CALL ME BY YOUR NAME, the movie supports this idea and got nominated for an Academy Award, it's hard to argue when something is sanctioned.
- This is a biggie—-often MSM miss out on teenage peer to peer sex at the level that hetero males have available. There is no Gay Spring Break for high school or college. There’s only in the most progressive of schools students who are out and therefore can look at losing their virginity prom night….of the same sex. It’s interesting to note even in a movie like Blockers, it’s a hetero framework, the avant-garde-ness is it’s from a female perspective—-when was the last time you saw someone show or teach or discuss how you tell your non-hetero male child about losing their virginity? Your son about his first blowjob—-giving or receiving? Or whether he’s a top or bottom or how to experiment and find out his first time? How to breathe through the pain and discomfort of being penetrated until it becomes pleasurable? Male homosexuality is left to the wind, woods, and porn, hence high HIV rates among youth. Non-hetero sex isn’t discussed in depth…. anywhere but porn so many a men, young and old, lose their mental virginity with porn, take that knowledge and go forth into bad sexual escapades. Males are often reliving, living vicariously, imagining or projecting or whatever it is we psychically do when we combine memories, the past, our wishes, the present and digital images…but it is something unique, a hybrid memory.
- MSM are not superior to anyone in society. Sexuality is the big equalizer, the greater oppression pill. MSM men don’t often get to be bigger, worse, more than other men based on their sexuality. Men are taught to seek and design hierarchical structures by the other hierarchical structures around them. You may not be a big man in your family’s eyes, in society’s but in an imagined way you can be to a boy. Even the playing with the role of Daddy is for all of the growth, maturity, and ability to have valued outlet. No one ever says “How are we going to get those revenues up at Netflix—-get a forty-year-old middle management gay guy!” But in porn projection, we’re all superstars. Other than being gay, older gay men don’t often occupy a space in society where they can pass on their knowledge. When a group is forced into abnormal expressions, the expressions will be abnormal.
- MSM have more Swiss cheese morals and taboos. So many MSM over 21, way over, say even 30 and 40 and higher, pursue younger men because they tend to have more resources than the younger ones. And sometimes the younger ones want to take advantage of that disparity. Because MSM is left to their own devices, if a younger male, under 18, most likely above 14 or so, takes a sexual interest, it’s not as legally pursued because coercion, abuse, and sexual interest are muddied. This goes to no norms around virginity for LGBT youth. There are age-based laws, yes. As an LGBT Youth Coordinator, I had to go check them and they are ambiguous not in relation to age of youth or adulthood but to same-sex engagement. It then fell to me to try and create a moral page or line to discuss who was ready for what, when and with whom of what age. It was messy because the best default was to the general maturity evaluation of the individual and to their age, and then to try and negotiate with them what they wanted, didn’t want and should do or not, based upon safety, hormones, and opportunity. For most, it was intoxicating, both younger and older to be desired by the other because again boundaries are slipshod at best and murky at worst in a
- There are a whole masculine and feminine and then undercurrent dominant and submissive psychological context to MSM sexuality. So males who have not necessarily been the pinnacle of dominance get a chance to be so. To be gratified in the ever-expanding, rapacious maw of the Male Ego.
- Relationship norms don’t apply to disenfranchised groups in the same way so age isn’t perceived the same way heteros perceive age.
- MSM don’t perceive childhood the same way that heteros perceive childhood because they are often asked about their sexuality and sexuality isn’t as robustly and constantly discussed and demanded of specificity as LGBT youth are, to arrive at the context of “born this way.” No one is asking straight kids this so there’s a a sexuality null time that hetero children go through that LGBT children are forced into articulated awareness of. By that awareness there’s less of a respect, a sacrosanctity to sexuality because there isn’t the same sacredness applied to MSM male sexuality as hetero male sexuality, which is already focused through the lens of boys will be boys and sex is good for and normal for boys, an inversion of patriarchal privilege extended to male children.
My personal thought is all of this meshuggas is why the aliens won’t talk to us……
LIVE STREAMING on MNN.org 1130pm, Spectrum Cable Manhattan, NY
Channel 56 & 1996, also FIOS 34 and RCN 83.
Channel 56 & 1996, also FIOS 34 and RCN 83.
Or Click Below to:
· Don't forget to watch The Kyle Phoenix Show LIVESTREAM on Channel 56 (Time Warner), 83 (RCN), 34 (Verizon) Thursdays 1130pm
· Email: KylePhoenixShow@Gmail.com