Monday, July 31, 2023

Do we accept death only because we know there is no other solution? In other words, who of us would really accept to die if we had another choice? by Kyle Phoenix

I have always felt like death is a change, not an end. That being said, I find life tedious at times, sometimes just the physicality of being in this meat suit. Of the management of the basics---shelter, food, water again and again and again only to do it again. Standing in the supermarket meat counter considering the same dozen choices. Trains, people, ideas---wonderful in diversity but annoyingly similar in dimensions, repetitious thoughts, oppressive ideals, group immaturity and madness.

I enjoy life as a challenge to paint an amazing life canvas for about 100 years but I look forward to the day I don't have to get back up onto the life "stage" and something else or nothing will happen.

#KylePhoenix

#TheKylePhoenixShow

No comments:

Post a Comment