Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Do straight girls ever do sexual stuff with their gay friends? by Kyle Phoenix


All the time.
Being omnisexual, I get more A &B than if I was A hunting or B diving.
Ironically its problematic because like anyone else I don't find everyone of my friends attractive....and they can get pissed by that. As if a lack of lust is a judgement.
I've been offered uteri to breed Into, experimentation, pleas for abandoned pleasure. Its the new future wave----do some dudes, bag a babe, repeat.
T shirt!!!!!!!!!

Honestly I think its because I am more sexually conscious and therefore respectful and present. I have less misogyny based biases and more interpersonal interest and more sexual experience so I don't come across as pushy or ulterior motives.

"Hey, you wanna fuck?"
"Now?"
"Yeah, I think I would be fun."
"Ok, sure."

I tore a route 69 through undergraduate occasionally sleeping with the girls of the guys who wanted me. Boundaries, I learned better after college. But I'd often been all up in the Disneyland of both A & B or was politely hoping B wouldn't ask about A as he came out to me.

Yeah, it's in a book. Stay With Me available on Amazon, a novel.


#KylePhoenix


No comments:

Post a Comment