Saturday, November 23, 2019

What principles or structure do you find essential to map your journey for financial success? by #KylePhoenix

What principles or structure do you find essential to map your journey for financial success?



Honestly, I'm not sure my undergrad time was worth it as I did it. The mentoring, the writing, the spiritual work, yes, 80 credits of writing classes. All good.
But afterwards I took about two years of advanced computer classes in office, graphic design and programming for a tenth of the cost. Temping and those classes were a truly great and varied education in business and professionalism. That was worth it. I would have combined the two, maybe been a part time student instead.
Education is my third career, I could've started earlier and I wish I'd started my media business ten years earlier because I have to create so much content. That and a mastermind group, I just joined one here in NYC again. I would have a bigger, deeper CV to convert. I feel like I am playing 2-3 year catch up.
The royalties and business hiccups I manage now should've been over a handful of years ago but I didn't know how to carve my own path.
Principles in action faster:
  • Work to learn, not earn
  • Dump toxic people.
  • Put more into the marketplace, experiment earlier and more.
  • Learn hard skills as priority and softer ones alongside them.
  • Plan and plot years out in 1,3, 5 like I do now.
I would have taken money from mother that came with strings and invested it. I could've found a space between freedom and her control which I used away college to create. (I might've been a basket case then lol I am on the fence about independence and what it cost me on one hand and sanity on the other. I absorbed 50k in debt with college.)
Different friends, more ambitious people. I found out a lot I was the most motivated. I would have stated criteria for friendship, I was too frivolous and arbitrary.
Planned long-term.
Don't get me wrong, I'm doing okay now and it's getting better but I think a lot on wasted time. I think about five years were not focused on my adult needs.
Tony Robbins Personal Power 2 cds helped immensely undergrad, I would have done it more, monthly. I got results but I didn't change friends for about four years so I spent time mired in drama.
I would trust my own ruthlessness if that makes sense.
I've been compassionate as a fault, a disease to please. It took maybe ten years as an adult to sit with a therapist and unravel.
Ok, ok, 1 year therapy, part time college, full time work, tech classes, mommy money, clean friend house in that order would've gotten me to productivity now level ten years ago.
Now I understand how to use my past as barometer that's something that is uncomfortable because you're piloting blindfolded so trusting my own instincts took too much time. Now I can say I'm smart enough to be sure of my sense of most things. I'm confident in my own wisdom.

www.kyle-phoenix.com

Smile, Kyle
KylePhoenixShow@Gmail.com
#KylePhoenix
#TheKylePhoenixShow
Kyle Phoenix on Facebook and Twitter

The Kyle Phoenix Show LIVE STREAMING on MNN.org 1130pm, Spectrum Cable Manhattan, NY Channel 56 & 1996, also FIOS 34 and RCN 83. 


www.kyle-phoenix.com

Smile, Kyle
KylePhoenixShow@Gmail.com
#KylePhoenix



You can Like or; Follow Us on Facebook or;Twitter

Or Click Below to:
·                     Kyle Phoenix Website
·                     The Kyle Phoenix Blog
·                     Check out Kyle Phoenix Products on Amazon .com



 Don't forget to watch The Kyle Phoenix Show LIVESTREAM on Channel 56 (Time Warner), 83 (RCN), 34 (Verizon) Thursdays 1130pm

Kyle Phoenix is a teacher, certified adult educator, sexologist, sex coach and sexuality educator with over two decades of intensive experience. He studied at the University at Buffalo, SUNY, New York University, and Columbia University. He has worked, consulted and taught individuals and focused professional developments for the CDC, Department of Education, Gay Men's Health Crisis, New York City Department of Health, non-profits, Fortune 500 companies and unions. He began his career facilitating on-campus workshops addressing a wide range of sexuality and sexual health issues and then moved on to teaching at universities, non-profits, private groups and clients, hosting The Kyle Phoenix Show on television and multiple online webinars, including YouTube and Sclipo and writing extensively through his blog, Special Reports, articles and other print and E books in the Kyle Phoenix Series on relationships, finance, education, spirituality and culture. He lives in New York with his family.

www.kylephoenix.com

Smile, Kyle
KylePhoenixShow@Gmail.com
#KylePhoenix
#TheKylePhoenixShow



You can Like or; Follow Us on Facebook or;Twitter

Or Click Below to:
·                     Kyle Phoenix Website
·                     The Kyle Phoenix Blog
·                     Check out Kyle Phoenix Products on Amazon .com




#KylePhoenix
#TheKylePhoenixShow




No comments:

Post a Comment