Tuesday, April 18, 2023

What can a straight person learn from the gay 'community', what can a gay person learn from straight society? by Kyle Phoenix

 

Gay people can learn how to date and healthy preservation.
Most gay men sexualize dating and then are upset at a lack of courtship and community relationship skills. The missing additive is indirectly women but more pointedly the feminine. A group that rebukes fats and fems, physical and emotional social feminizations is self destructive. Whomever asks pays, straight men for years have saved up and used resources to court and attract. I use my resources as such. I ask, I pay. Half the fun in that is unless there's an objection I get to go to a lot of my favorite restaurants with hopefully good company. I'm pretty confident that if I spend $50 or a $100 on you for dinner----somehow, someway, with deep tax planning, moving of investments, selling of assets and restructuring of my entire portfolio I'll make it not only through the year but the rest of my lifetime if we never see each other after the date I paid for.

Somehow......I'll financially survive.
I'm a Man.
Hangups about paying, power and caring for others leads to self destruct behaviors.

Here how the self destruction manifests: Barebacking. Breeding. Abstaining from safe sex as a lifestyle choice. "I can't find or be a decent man so fuck it, might as well work out six days a week and go bareback!"

What Straight people do you know who say fuck it, I'm going to a Herpes swapping party? Or aim for the highest populace with gonorrhea, naked and willing?

Straight people generally don’t because of self preservation and children....even if kids are someday. Gay people, internalizing self hate treat this like a 20 year trip and then you die. So why bother?

Gay people could stand to learn that willful humanity based right to exist and propagate . That responsibility and possibilities whether or not actualized makes straight people invested in the future of ultimately all people.

Straight people could stand to learn that sexual activities and even identity are not permanent and don't need a chromosome to be respected. The debate over whether it is nature or not, does this really matter to climate change, or poverty or substandard education or misogyny? Is the dynamics of someone's crotch really earth shatteringly important to really anyone but those involved with said crotch?

For instance lots of straight folk who've had sex this week will read this. A couple days ago I actually had the pancakes from McDonald's. See a random yet significant hole in my body that I had a hot sticky activity with that you don't give a flying fuck about. And that sex you had this week? I don't care either.

The only legislation should be around responsibly no coercive crotch usage. After that, I don't need your help. In fact I think it would be a far more relaxed planet and truly freak out the super-gays if millions of straight people copped to their homo, bi experiences with a shrug. It would take away a lot of the butt clenching on both sides. Because then the gays could talk about their hetero experiences and fantasies and stop trying to be the perfect Martians.

Dating, HIV, pancakes, my face hole, butts unclenching, everybody has a story, an affair, a fantasy and that doesn't automatically put them into any category they don’t want to be.

Yeah that about covers it.

No comments:

Post a Comment