Sunday, April 30, 2023

Have gay men ever cried during or after sex because it was just that good? by Kyle Phoenix

 

  • I once stood up in the bed afterward and applauded.
  • I once gave a struggling student a thank you card full of cash the second go round.
  • I once sent a framed painting a week later.
  • I'm good for flowers, Fresh Direct weeks worth of groceries.
  • I once spent a year finding lookalikes to past crushes with the same Zodiac signs to have sex with reasonable doppelgangers to create metaphoric closure. Literally metaphysical, psychological OCD.
  • I once, badly, serenaded a guy under his bedroom window.
  • I've spent untold thousands on small gifts, books, five-star dinners, tickets to concerts, Broadway shows (I generally say a friend gave me two tickets so guys don’t feel weird about us having different expenditure limits).
  • I once slept soundly.
  • I once compared notes with a guys roommate, they were unbeknownst to me, visiting alternate days.
  • I once got applause from everyone present and active in the group.

I have yet to cry. But I’m young.....
And frisky.
Give me time.

#KylePhoenix

#TheKylePhoenixShow

No comments:

Post a Comment