Sunday, July 8, 2018

Kyle Phoenix Answers: What would Trump’s Presidential library look like, considering he has stated that he does not read books?

Or is it easier to piss and moan and mock and then get back in line for your bowl of gruel?
Trump went to private schools and Wharton so he's probably read all the "classics" plus tomes and tomes of financial and real estate texts. Now imagine this, his work has been about two things, sales and management. Sales isn't the most text intensive work. Once you develop the skills, you get better at the skills. He also manages people to get deals done, which means he employs the John D. Rockefeller strategy of intellect----a telephone---he can call, hire, bring in the intellectuals who understand the detailed nuances of probably anything. The skill to have prime knowledge at your fingertips and amenable to your goals is greater than a library of thousands of books. I expect he has a different kind of intellect than my own, and that's okay. I'm not a people person, I don't get charged or energized meeting and dealing with people on an intensive, constant basis and yet I'm a pretty good teacher. Being President isn't about being Spock on the bridge, it's more like being Admiral Jellico on the secure comm.
Perhaps America has such issues with globalization and class stratification because it assumes and inherently resists intellectual advancement.
I'm a teacher.
There's no universal adult education system.
We're not a book nation.
I'm not sure I would want a president to be like me in that respect, lost in ideas. I see the presidency as different. Head manager, not head brain.

Smile, Kyle
KylePhoenixShow@Gmail.com




You can Like or; Follow Us on Facebook or;Twitter

Or Click Below to:
·                     Kyle Phoenix Website
·                     The Kyle Phoenix Blog
·                     Check out Kyle Phoenix Products on Amazon .com

·                     Email: KylePhoenixShow@Gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment