Sunday, June 17, 2018

Kyle Phoenix Answers: As a business person, how often do you use the internet?




My business is almost entirely online, digital but as an oddity, I like writing things down, notes, plans, projects, I write books longhand 80% of the time. So I use the internet to check accounts, numbers, web pages daily but I take breaks of about two days a week to think, plan, sketch out ideas. I could do less.
I read about 5 books a week. Business, motivational, money, finance, art, marketing, branding, writing and maybe the equivalent of 2 books a week online in articles. I use Wikipedia a lot to jump off to other sites for info. I've bought about 50 eBooks on Amazon that I read on laptop.

Smile, Kyle
KylePhoenixShow@Gmail.com





You can Like or; Follow Us on Facebook or;Twitter

Or Click Below to:
·                     Kyle Phoenix Website
·                     The Kyle Phoenix Blog
·                     Check out Kyle Phoenix Products on Amazon .com

·                     Email: KylePhoenixShow@Gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment