Monday, October 29, 2018

What’s something that you’ve created of such depth that it was beyond even yourself when you came back to it at a later date? Answered by Kyle Phoenix



Kyle Phoenix
Kyle Phoenix, I am in truth, the truth I seek.
I wrote a story, Bourgeois about a Senators wife who has an affair as her marriage reveals itself stagnant. It was both an interracial trope about class movement and perhaps a thriller with her husband missing and her lover to blame. Somehow it ended up with her on a therapist couch. I'm not sure what it's about, what it wants to be about. Maybe I was too young to play out the nuances fifteen years ago or I was uninformed about the racial and class stuff she was experiencing or I shied away from the sex.
But it's all typed up 33 pages from 100 handwritten and I still have no idea what it is.
I'm going to look at it again, take an advanced tinkering to it but it may've started too ill formed. I have maybe a handful of stories that stall out like this. It happens.


www.kylephoenix.com

Smile, Kyle
KylePhoenixShow@Gmail.com
#KylePhoenix
Kyle Phoenix Answers



You can Like or; Follow Us on Facebook or;Twitter

Or Click Below to:
·                     Kyle Phoenix Website
·                     The Kyle Phoenix Blog
·                     Check out Kyle Phoenix Products on Amazon .com


No comments:

Post a Comment