Monday, October 29, 2018

What's a good way to balance writing multiple scripts/books at the same time? Answered by Kyle Phoenix

Kyle Phoenix
Kyle Phoenix, Writer and student & Instructor at Columbia University




I work on multiple manuscripts at a time, 12 drafts for most so a dozen are constantly in varying stages. Layout, research, the characters just ain't talking to me for that tale. I leave things to percolate and shift attention to another.
I think of writing itself as the super power I'm honing and each piece or project as my efforts in that form. Some thriller, some drama, some nonfiction, some educational, some articles. It's not the final product that varies it's how I'm using my super power in that form that manifests in variation.
I say the above so that you measure your work against other pieces for variation. You want yes a distinct voice but you want range, breadth and hundreds of songs that you have created that example constant improvements and innovation. The trap is whether your writer’s Voice becomes solely identifiable based on your apparent abilities.



www.kylephoenix.com

Smile, Kyle
KylePhoenixShow@Gmail.com
#KylePhoenix
Kyle Phoenix Answers



You can Like or; Follow Us on Facebook or;Twitter

Or Click Below to:
·                     Kyle Phoenix Website
·                     The Kyle Phoenix Blog
·                     Check out Kyle Phoenix Products on Amazon .com


No comments:

Post a Comment