Sunday, October 28, 2018

What do geniuses see that others don't? Kyle Phoenix Answers

This question previously had details. They are now in a comment.
Kyle Phoenix
Kyle Phoenix, Writer and student & Instructor at Columbia University
Yes, I see through the lens of multiplicity. So all answers are maybe, most likely, least likely, right for right now, wrong for right now.
I did the Mensa test and purposefully stopped because I understood it and its IQ pointing system, I think it can be spiritually unhealthy to know some numbers. But when tested I've been reading on a 12th plus grade level since 4th grade and math at a 10th grade level. I've always been ahead because I don’t consider things sequentially, I consider globally or like an orbital satellite and then I zoom in. I zoom in faster than people I've noticed because I make leaps that are both intuitive and information data storage. Knowing one through seven, means I sometimes start at eight rather than one.
But knowing how to learn means I'm not baffled by new concepts. Like I read this article how due to DNA replacement and splicing a newborn in china technically has three parents (the splicing was to fix the mother from another woman). The article was more technical in language but I understood it though genetic information isn't my forte. But in about two years I taught 26 different classes at Columbia and redesigned the curriculum because its like I see everything all at once and I'm deleting the unnecessary bits, just much much much faster.
Interestingly enough in teaching such patterning allows me to map the minds of students intuitively and speak and translate materials to them. Excitingly I'm studying more accelerated learning techniques and cognition to "see" minds better, applying a learning to enhance my knack.

No comments:

Post a Comment