Sunday, October 28, 2018

Has anyone used E-Myth principles to improve their existing business or as a way of starting up a new business? Answered by Kyle Phoenix



The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work and What to Do About It





















Kyle Phoenix
Kyle Phoenix, Enjoying small biz success since I was six years old.



Luckily in my videos, pb and eBook sales and affiliate profits I am able to print out detailed spreadsheets so I can see that originally where I fantasized about one or two hit products in doing well with a wide catalog. Critically I've started to see things in a twenty to thirty year time frame. I've also balled in Guy Kawasaki on social media development,which both updates and informs the E Myth, there's also a great 28 page e retail post here on how to look at your systems on and offline. I've had to start plotting more distribution channels, Dan Kennedy got me to create a newsletter and a reforming of how I use videos in multiple iterations.
I had very detailed Visionary goals but thought that was too fanciful so I did a lot of Technician work---writing, producing, layouts, tech online work. I was also steeped in Management systems of trying to streamline.The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work and What to Do About It
I've been do E Myth for 6 months now. I combined the Systems template with a Strategic Planning template that I use in consulting and have been carrying it around answering all of the questions. There are a thousand big and small things that I haven't considered that this is helping me pin down.The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work and What to Do About It

I'm using it now. Funneling about six years of business through the various systems. Initially it stops you in your tracks because it forces you to literally put all of your marbles into individual"boxes". I had to deeply evaluate what I was doing.
Now I have project binders by SKU and a production and marketing planning template plus time frame charting built so I can immediately see what's working and how to help it. I use Constant contact and Sendlane better because I think of them now as part of marketing. By giving direct divisions to tools I can now control products better.
Right now I can see that a year of sieving my business through this will alter and enhance it. It's worth the time investment because I was going towards burnout un-mammoth Technicians production but not strategic Visionary production. It's like it gets you to break down your apple pie and then project to it being delivered to a hundred restaurants and supermarkets and then systematically makes you backward design to answer where you're going to get pie trays from. That specificity then catapults you to producing in grosses of a thousand at a time.



www.kylephoenix.com

Smile, Kyle
KylePhoenixShow@Gmail.com
#KylePhoenix
Kyle Phoenix Answers



You can Like or; Follow Us on Facebook or;Twitter

Or Click Below to:
·                     Kyle Phoenix Website
·                     The Kyle Phoenix Blog
·                     Check out Kyle Phoenix Products on Amazon .com


No comments:

Post a Comment