Monday, October 29, 2018

Can you share a bit of your stream of consciousness? Kyle Phoenix Answers


Kyle Phoenix
Kyle Phoenix, Writer and student & Instructor at Columbia University
Body and Soul playing by Anita Baker.
I like this song a lot. I've wasted too much time living for what wasn't mine....and then came you.
Time to type. Till five am. Body and soul. Don’t leave me out in the cold.
Sad? Depressed? Or did I just not do a lot this week? Bed. Spent a lot of time in bed. Sex? Maybe. Maybe take him on a date. To where? Take him to dinner for baby birth. Will he be able to find the restaurant? Be comfortable? Have taken other students there to celebrate. Yes, its my favorite restaurant. Four star Buffet. 37 kinds of meat on swords. Astrid Gilberto...see God supports Plataforma Churruuscarria as a choice. They play this kind music all the time.
Ugh. Writing. Quota as writing procrastination. Ha! Hush...when will this draft be done. Three four hours per 100 pages. Jeez. I annoy me. Ha! .....corazonnnnn.....Astrid in Portuguese!
Could type more stay pieces...oh look *s name popped up in phone word options while mentioning Stay. Coincidence? Nope.
En Vogue. He liked them. Giving him something he can feel ....yeah, he'll feel Stay....everyone is so uptight....understand.....giving him something......does this really let him know this love is real? Will hyperlinking work? Shark Tank. Bunking. No bunking budget. One link to Amazon affiliate for songs and maybe one to YouTube video of song. EBook as experience.
Yesterday I had the blues...apropos...well two days ago. Four days nothing of substance done.
One Thing....one thing this moment this day this week this month this year this three years gets me to five. Type.
Memories fade after book is done like in Tranny. So they will fade. Should've scribed down this stuff before. Exorcise.
Damon Dayoub. His butt on Frankie and Grace. Pics of him on desktop. Married straight. Eye candy. Good Adam prototype look for Stay. Doesn't look like E, hell I would still be with E if he had. true artistic license. Wonder if he's still alive? Turkish Prince? Crazy. Death in eyes. Remember looking at ceiling in ling room after I threw him out....really God an actual prince comes along and I have to throw him out...wheres the reciprocity ? Lotto?
George Michael. Dead. Pisces like *. Eeeeek. * is not dead. Thanks to internet I know that, should stroll by him in supermarket. He looked like hell last time I saw him. Loved something that he could've been. Rat teeth. Small. Loved his spirit maybe. Have had much more desirable bodies. Oh god I slum in love. Casual I'm all picky, love I'm just the fucking Dali lama. Even E wasn't a visual prize.
Plan. Work harder. Make more . Buy love. Buy Damon Dayoub lookalike. Every thing she wants remixxxxxxx.
Love history starting to look like Lord of the Rings full makeup casting call.
Gold digger. Kanye.
My Damon lookalike !
Aaron Hernandez....heh hey tight end. Everyone at work wants to talk to ME about him. Heheheh. I need to see high school boo and jail house. Hamayanna, the female fiancee, pretty. Bisexuality. Hey ties into my Quora Do people straight choose to be straight? How do I hyperlinks that? Laptop not phone work.
Ok Whitney Houston....its not right but its okay.....that dress in the video. The collar, the hair. I'd wear that everyday....to Duane reade to buy gummi bears. Hehehe.
That was a motherfucking dress.
Next lifetime.
If I were a woman I'd spend a lot on clothes, lying to several men for my Louboutins ! and hair. Five Chinese girls in my basement as prisoners to cut and weave in their hair to my head. Grow hair, Li Wu!
Weave, trans and race all in one line! Ha!
Procrastinating.
Ok. Type. Work. Oooh Whitney remixxxxxxxx.
Narf.

www.kylephoenix.com

Smile, Kyle
KylePhoenixShow@Gmail.com
#KylePhoenix




You can Like or; Follow Us on Facebook or;Twitter

Or Click Below to:
·                     Kyle Phoenix Website
·                     The Kyle Phoenix Blog
·                     Check out Kyle Phoenix Products on Amazon .com


No comments:

Post a Comment