Thursday, March 8, 2018

Do things like witchcraft and voodoo actually work?






I think our bio-electric field is Ashe. That morality has nothing to do with it, saint or sinner can use the force. It's conscious and unconscious understanding that separates people but I think people also language it with other words like prayer, magic, love, luck because its ephemeral, a peripheral ability that we learn to harness and direct by first belief. Therefore religious denomination or lack thereof matters not.


Electricity can cook food, light a house, electrocute a prisoner, the electricity is neutral its the intention to it that creates manifestation. Perhaps in fifty years we'll have Psi Study programs as we learn to first recognize quantum energy or Ashe or quanta and measure it and then track it.



Then we'll have organized classes in direct it. Indigenous religions know this already

Its the arrogant blindness of imperialism that professes worship of an invisible God, virgin and super chip yet dismissed evvvvvvvrything else as relevant, powerful and effective.


But brown folk all over from the Caribbean to the Gold and Ivory Coasts to Uluru just nod politely at religiousity flagellating human children in adult bodies who misunderstand the very core of creation and our oneness, access and ability to manipulate it rather than shame based separation and penance.


On a political side note I've been in a room with Bill Clinton and of the five hundred of us present i felt him move energy through us. Convincing energy. I felt him move it at least a thousand feet from the stage to the back of the gymnasium. I would have believed and perhaps done any damn thing he said but I chose to step outside and not meet him in closer proximity due to that conscious manipulation. He literally rolled energy back and forth .


A few weeks later, Hillary came and I felt her do the same thing but less "wattage". He's a 100 watt bulb, she's a 60.


I've never been live in a space with Trump or Obama.


But I dated a guy who could "light up"----he could literally be casual in facing me and the he lifted his hands past his face like Tada! And he was alight. He literally glowed with a near visible effervescence. I asked him about it which I why he showed me, I was sure if he was aware of it.


I had a student, early 20s who could project it too. Both of them were very handsome, maybe, some of it is enhanced by that Ashe radiance. Both have modeled but to limited success. I think because while aware of it they haven't dome formalized spiritual training to hone it better. Toastmasters, meditation, consciousness raising exercises, reading, writing.


The Gallup Strengths assessment would mark such charisma as Woo the Talent Strength to entice, seduce but I can see it and resist it or I find it consciously obvious become one of my Strengths is Command, which is a form of self possession and I've done other spiritual work that I use in insights in teaching and assessing. I was teaching a new school of teachers, 25 and one, with her doctorate as an elementary kept blocking me from "seeing" her as well as others. At the conclusion I told the principal she'd be a problem because only four type ms can block : Criminals /cops/experienced law enforcement because they lie as a matter of continuous practice; mentally ill due to scattered consciousness; spiritually trained folk from a non westernized religion or belief state because its literally alien to the masses; and those who've been severely physically, emotionally and sexually abused from childhood as they've had to hide psychically from threat in and out of their bodies.


Sure enough she caused drama. And the principal said the doctorate teacher had confided shed been severely sexually abused as a child.


One day the left and right hands of humanity will suspend judgment and make psychic studies more paramount.

No comments:

Post a Comment