Friday, March 23, 2018

Kyle Phoenix Answers: I really like my boyfriend's personality but he is fat and turns me off. How do I tell him to lose weight without hurting him?

I would tell him the truth in a way that reflects his interest in change and growth. If he likes her form, you can't mention it. But if he brings it up talk to him about health not beauty . Being healthy, stronger, fitter, less sedentary, better foods. Working out together is very erotic, make it fun, foreplay, self improvement for you both. I say both because as you're his choice and not in undated with options, you're probably not the pick of the litter yourself. Men see self attractiveness different than we project see it. 
When and if you have that healthy lifestyle discussion get ready for your own shortcomings list. The truth is happy people compromise and settle in small ways for big payoffs.


No comments:

Post a Comment