Thursday, March 29, 2018

Kyle Phoenix Answers: My close friend said he used to see the future when he was in danger. Do we ever had any type of study about that phenomenon? Why does it happen?




I used to have dreams of my dead grandmother when I was in mortal danger. I've also dreamt of other dead relatives as emotional preparation for a vision I had of my mother's death. The vision was 15 years before and afterwards the relative and mother visitations lasted about another year.
I doubt there's a way to study this as I had to learn the difference between lucid dreaming, normal and vivid and spiritual visitations. I would say that took about 20 years for me. A study would have to chart maybe fifty years of a person's life. The main issues I found were my own perception and beliefs about reality, death and consciousness. Releasing narrow or religious beliefs without dilution of spirituality is paramount. Honestly the shifting felt like madness because I was opting to believe one thing over the other, that felt self destructive to follow the hunch that religion was valuable, useful and bullshit all at the same time. I had to accept truth, the universe is in essence contradictory and therefore the presence and absence of human conventions.
Oh, and go to work and school every day.
Once I did that though I could accept the future and time as happening all at once but I also had to accept being open for a while and then reduced or dimmed back to normal. It was like having my mental volume steadily cranked up twice in my lifetime. The first I freaked out tranquilized myself for about a year. Then it happened again and I'd had the impression that I hadn't completed, shutdown the first experience so I opted to meditate, sit with it the second time.
I was on sabbatical, at an outdoor train station and thought to myself if I am open then death shouldn't matter. But the Spirit response was my body, the vessel was fragile so that if I jumped it front of a train, it would be damaged but that I wouldn't. That was the first time I completely got that I wasn't my body but that I was attached to it. I'd thought the difference before but never known it. But that awareness, cohesiveness of consciousness was like running a psychic marathon, I couldn't stay in such an aware space, the volume had to tune down.
It was like being a software/hardware designer and then returning to just being a admin user, the matrix now made perfect sense and I could tweak at it but knowing there was a broader reality, made inklings of life, death,etc noticeable but not always controllable. I recognize now I am walking through life, a hallway with thousands of doors along the way---)inside is one seat and movie screens and stayed and sometimes others . I am walking through but when asleep I can stop, linger and sometimes it's a good time to take a seats d watch the movie or dead relatives come to play. Or the future plays out. Or I glimpse death.







No comments:

Post a Comment